The College offers merit-based international scholarships to distinguish outstanding students coming from any part of the world and support them financially.
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): COE College;
- Host university: COE College;
- Host Country: United States of America;
- Scholarship Level: scholarship is available to undertake an undergraduate study program at COE College;
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000;
- Countries Eligibility: International;
- Deadline: February 1, 2021.
The international scholarship is a partial scholarship; its value can go up to 30,000 dollars. The scholarships are renewal and are for on-campus work-study.
To be eligible to apply for International Scholarships at COE College The applicant must:
- Not be a citizen nor a long-term resident of the United States;
- Intend to enroll in a full-time undergraduate degree program at Coe College;
- Live in on-campus residential housing;
- Fulfill all the requirements for admission to Coe College;
- Have completed their high school and have acquired the necessary qualification for admission into COE College USA;
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials;
- Candidates must be available to take up the scholarship for the 2021 academic year.
Applicants will need to apply for the Coe College by completing the common application and providing the required supporting documentation before the deadlines:
- Extended Fall Term Deadline: April 1.
- Spring Term Deadline: October 1?
Required documents generally are:
- Certified or Original copies of secondary school transcripts translated into English.
- National Examination results.
- English language proficiency test score, of any of these test :
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT).
- American College Testing (ACT).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)