International Scholarships at COE College USA | Application Now Open
International Scholarships at COE College USA: Are you an international student longing for a qualitative study in the United States? Then apply for the International Scholarships at COE College, USA for the 2021 academic session. The college values a diverse international population and offers financial assistance to qualified students in the form of renewable scholarships, grants and on-campus work-study.
There are several scholarships at COE College USA includes merit-based scholarships and need-based aid. All awarded scholarships are renewable each year for three years. Scholarships range up to $30,000 per academic year. Applicants are to apply for the scholarship before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): COE College, USA
Scholarship to be taken at: United States of America
Scholarship Level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000
Scholarship Slot: Not specified
Subject Eligibility: Not specified
Country Eligibility: International students
International Scholarships at COE College USA | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: Applicants for the International Scholarships at COE College USA are to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have completed their high school and have acquired the required qualification for admission into COE College USA.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potentials.
- Applicants must be available to take up the scholarship for the 2021 academic session.
- Applicants must be first time college student, willing to reside on campus and complete the application for admission process.
How-to-Apply: Students must apply for admission first into the COE College before they can be considered for the International scholarships. Applicants will be required to submit their application documents before the application deadline.
- Application for Admission via the Common Application.
- Original or certified copies of secondary school transcripts
- National Examination results
- Score report of any of SAT, ACT, TOEFL, IELTS or DET
Application Deadline: February 1, 2021