University of Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 (up to $56,000)
The University of Melbourne – Australia is offering international students the chance to get funded for their undergraduate studies at the institution. Applications are hereby invited from students worldwide to put in for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 aimed at high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
The University of Melbourne, currently rankings as number 1 in Australia and number 31 (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021), is one of the leading universities in world. Established in 1853, and a public-spirited institution, it is known distinctive contributions to the society in research, learning and teaching and engagement.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne/Partners
Scholarship to be taken at: University of Melbourne, Australia
Scholarship Type: Fee remission
Scholarship level: Undergraduate
Scholarship Slots: Not stated.
Scholarship Worth: up to $56,000
Subject Eligibility: All study areas
Country/Candidate Eligibility: International Students
Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 | Details
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- minimum of 3 A* grades in the GCE A Levels (with numerical grades) and more than 94% average from the 3 highest scoring A level subjects
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- at least a 3.9 GPA for US High School in combination with at least SAT 1500 or ACT 31
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, you need to take admission into the undergraduate program of the university. There is no separate application required. Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: On-going