UVA Darden’s International Business Society Scholarships in the USA
If you are looking for financial support to acquire a master’s degree then take a hold of this wonderful opportunity titled International Business Society Scholarships. This study award is backed by the UVA Darden School of Business for the academic session 2021/2022.
The Study programme is open to all students from across the globe who wish to partake in the admission for the master’s degree program at Darden School of Business in the United States.
The Darden School of Business is a part of the University of Virginia and it offers programs for MBA, PhD and Executive Education. It is popularly known for being one of USA’s most famous business colleges.
Why you should study at Darden School of Business, the college is committed to fostering a globally-minded culture that represents the world of global business and enhances the success pressures of modern business through guided education. The faculty is strongly dedicated to its students personal and professional development during your course of study as well as your entire career in the future.
Application Deadline: Application Closes on 4 January 2021.
- Institution: UVA Darden School of Business
- Department: NA
- Degree Level: Masters
- Value of Award: Educational Fund
- Number of Students to be awarded: Not Known
- Mode of Application: Online
- Nationality: International
- To be taken at : USA
- Acceptable Nationalities: Applications will be accepted from citizens of South America, Africa, Eastern Europe, and Southeast Asia.
- Available Courses: The sponsorship must be pursuing a master’s degree in the area of Business.
- Admissible Criteria: Students are obliged to take admission in the MBA degree program at the school, the grants are competitively awarded on the basis of a variety of metrics and considerations.
Method of Application
- Application process: To be considered for this opportunity, all aspiring students must take admission in the Master’s degree program at the school. After they have enrolled, then aspirants should apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: You are to submit your transcripts, curriculum vitae, two letters of recommendation, and a copy of passports
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are required to provide a standardized test scores of GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must demonstrate an adequate level in spoken and written English. Darden will accept English test scores from only TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE.
The UVA Darden School of Business will provide award on the basis of variety of metrics and consideration to successful students.